- Information Collected
- We collect personal information and sensitive personal information of the User including name, date of birth, gender, address, phone number, email address, password, financial information, and other know-your-customer information to verify the identity of the User (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Information”). While some User Personal Information must be mandatorily provided by You, others are optional and We shall always let the User know which is which. Subject to applicable Law, some Personal Information may also be displayed on the Website /App.
- Certain mandatory Personal Information will be collected at the time of registration on the Website/ App which is required to enable the User to login to the Website/App and for Us to: (i) verify the User’s identity; (ii) determine the User’s eligibility for leasing, buying and selling assets using, inter alia, our Website/App and such additional rules that may be determined by Us, and (iii) to safeguard against illegal activities like fraud, cheating, and misappropriation. In order to use the services available on the Website/App, the User may be required, from time to time, to provide certain additional personal information after registration on the Website/App, which information shall be collected only upon receiving the User’s express consent.
- We may also automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage statistics or logs through the web server, including mobile network information, standard web log information, traffic to and from our App, tracking inside the App and any other available information, from:
- an IP address, assigned to the device used by the User;
- the domain server through which the User accesses the App and the functions and features therein; and
- the type of device used by the User.
- In order to enhance our ability to provide valuable services and experiences to the User, We may: (i) automatically receive, collect and analyse your location information which may be accessed through a variety of methods including, inter alia, GPS, IP address, and cell tower location; and (ii) collect information pertaining to your Device and your usage thereof, including, inter alia, the names of the other applications on your mobile Device and how you use them, information about your Device, and information about your use of features or functions on your Device.
- Method and Manner of Use of User Information
- When the User registers with the App, We will use the information supplied by the User to, inter alia:
- Understand how You use our Website or App;
- Develop new products, services, features and functionalities;
- For the provision of customer service support;
- Generating and maintaining User profiles on the App;
- Provide personalized features;
- Facilitating payment collection and remittance activities as needed;
- Maintaining regular communications with the User concerning transactions the User initiates, such as requesting information or assistance, submitting a loan request, making payments, transferring funds, etc.
- Modifying the App from time to time to cater to the User’s interests; and
- Providing the App and the functions and features therein, efficiently.
- Sharing of Information
- We will not use User information for any purpose other than in connection with the Website/ App. We will not rent, sell or share User information and will not disclose any of the User’s personally identifiable information to third parties, unless:
- it is pursuant to obtaining the User’s permission;
- it is in connection with the services being rendered through the Website or App;
- it is to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities; suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of PPIPL’s terms and conditions, or as a defence against legal claims;
- it is a case of special circumstances including compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure; and
- it forms part of the information We share with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
- Information Security
- We have implemented reasonable security practices and standards to store the information provided by the User. We follow a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational, and physical security control measures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected with the nature of business.
- We shall use generally accepted industry standards to protect the User information submitted to Us, both during transmission and upon receipt. However, please be advised that, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, even though We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect User information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security and your use of the App is at your sole risk and discretion. We also cannot warrant that such User information may not be misused in the event our safeguards and protocols are breached by a malicious third-party. Further, We are not liable to nor can we fully control the actions of other users with whom You may choose to share Your information.
- If a password is used to help protect User accounts and account information, it is the responsibility of the User to keep the password confidential. You have to ensure that You always log out, before sharing the device with a third party and it is advised that the User utilize a service to protect access to the User’s device.
- It is hereby clarified that the collection, usage, and sharing of User information by Us shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and other applicable laws.
- Third Party Privacy Policies
- Procedure for Removing Username from the Records
- If and when a User is desirous of having his/her name and other details removed from our records, immediately upon receiving the User’s written request to that effect We shall, subject to the terms hereof, remove and/delete all such information.
- If the User no longer wishes to receive notifications about our services, The User may change his/her notification preferences by contacting us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to close the User account if the User opts out of receiving certain crucial notices that are required by Us to perform the services through the App.
- Procedure for Correcting Inaccuracies In User Information
The User may correct or update any information online. In the event of loss of access details, the User may retrieve the same or receive new access details by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compliance with Applicable Laws
- Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of our Grievance Officer are provided below:
355, 2nd floor, Balaji Arcade, 5th Main, 14th B Cross Rd, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102